ComCap Core Values Document
Please view our core values document here.
About ComCap LLC.
ComCap was founded in 2012 to provide mergers and acquisitions and capital raising services for ecommerce and digital retail related companies. There have been many other successful banking practices focused on “digital media” – ComCap differentiates through our focus on digital retail. The original concept came from Managing Partner Aron Bohlig’s experience in acquiring, restructuring and running ecommerce businesses while at Become.com.
ComCap’s LLC Mission
Drive the success and self-actualization of those in our committed circle of trust – our clients, our fellow employees, our families and valued business partners.
ComCap is a unique professional services firm in many ways. We all share the core values of Success for all Stakeholders, Teamsmanship, Solutions Oriented, Accountability, Excellence and being Relentless. Each person in a team, no matter how junior or experienced, has a key role to play. At ComCap we seek those who are driven to excel as individuals and make an impact as part of a team.
Analyst Recruiting – please read the below carefully, especially the application instructions
We are seeking a new team member to join our growing organization for an immediate start. Our analyst program is a two to three year commitment between you and the company to develop your skills, build a network and help you determine whether investment banking, buyside work, tech company work or another path is the right path for you. You will be working with internet, software and disruptive consumer companies to execute mergers, acquisitions and financing assignments.
This is a remote position based in North America. If you are based in another geographic area you are encouraged to apply and we’ll consider your submission based on our needs in that location/ time zone.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance with a 3.5 GPA or above.
- One year of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or Big 4 transaction services.
- Demonstrated ability to write marketing documentation, model transactions, conduct research, make insightful competitive analyses and perform valuation analyses
- People and project management skills appropriate to level
- Good financial modeling experience in excel, basic or better powerpoint skills
- Self-driven, detail-oriented
- Ability to produce large amounts of high-quality work product in a short period of time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong academic record from a leading undergraduate program is required
- Entrepreneurial streak
Please email the following to email@example.com. Applications without the requirements below will not be considered.
- Work Sample that highlights any experience with financial modeling, valuation, or qualitative analysis (industry, company, competitive).
- Answer the following questions:
- What services does ComCap offer and in which sectors?
- Which ComCap research report did you find most interesting and why?
- In the sector of the report you picked, which is a recent M&A or private placement deal that stood out to you and why? What were the deal terms?
- Have you gone through a financial training program such as “training the street”? Please identify the program, when you completed it and provide the certificate.
- What are your compensation expectations?
We offer excellent benefits including generous PTO, Healthcare, Dental, Vision and 100% remote work.