As the traditional agency model continues to evolve, full-service platforms are gaining the most traction in the market as ecommerce platforms and marketing suites continue to consolidate. Many players in the space are continuing to differentiate through both platform and marketing expertise, making them attractive investment targets for strategic and financial investors.
Our research on digital commerce agencies and systems integrators details our thoughts on:
- Digital agencies serving a multitrillion-dollar ecommerce sale market with a multibillion-dollar opportunity in US retailer digital marketing spend
- Differences in capabilities between agencies and systems integrators
- Vendors and SIs rapidly gaining capabilities to service the full ecommerce suite ecosystem
- Advertising agencies actively investing in ecommerce on a global scale
- Agencies filling gaps in acquirers’ digital commerce service offerings
- Agency multiples trading at or near cycle highs
The full report can be downloaded here.
All securities transactions are offered by and conducted through ComCap LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security or financial instrument and any email received with instructions to purchase or sell securities will not be acted upon. Pursuant to SEC and FINRA regulations, all incoming and outgoing email of persons associated with the broker-dealer are subject to review by the firm’s compliance administrators, principals, and its regulatory agencies.