What is the future of the retail store associate? How to enhance the shopper experience and increase in-store productivity? Physical retailers need to differentiate themselves through superior in-store customer experiences and empowering associates with intelligent technology will likely result in competitive advantages.
In-store technologies can help store associates solve common customer pain points faster, freeing up time to deliver a superior shopping experience by understanding shoppers, sharing detailed information, and thus, generating an increase in sales.
Enhancing in-store experiences can drive material value in productivity and customer engagement, which has opened the door for innovation on two fronts: technology-enabled staffing platforms and in-store productivity enhancement.
In addition to providing some insight into these two very pressing questions, our latest research on the in-store technology vertical also details our thoughts on:
- Costs and value of the in-store associate
- What legacy retailers are doing to produce a personalized cost-effective in-store experience
- How to combine online shopping with in-store experience in an omni-channel opportunity
- What are the latest in-store features that enrich customer experience and improves store performance (robots are helping store associates in repeatable, predictable and manual tasks)
- The companies that are defining the future of this industry
You can read or download the full report here.
All securities transactions are offered by and conducted through ComCap LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security or financial instrument and any email received with instructions to purchase or sell securities will not be acted upon. Pursuant to SEC and FINRA regulations, all incoming and outgoing email of persons associated with the broker-dealer are subject to review by the firm’s compliance administrators, principals, and its regulatory agencies.