We are excited to be attending M20/20 in Las Vegas next week where we will be joined by and representing clients from N. America, Asia, Australia, Europe and Latam.
Click here for our guide to the conference, including a landscape and profiles of several innovators in attendance, as well as our 2019 Fintech trends and highlights.
Our reports aim to help increase transparency and communication between FinTech disruptors and financial and strategic investors in the digital retail ecosystem, and highlighy significant areas of opportunity for disruptors and strategics alike, including:
- Fast-growing fintech trends are causing incumbents to expand their share of payments volumes
- Online merchants are focusing on digital wallets and payment processing services
- “Super apps” are strengthening their market leadership by adding payment capabilities
- Payments majors are expanding scope to in-store and mobile app capabilities
- Ecommerce leaders are innovating in-store, led by expedited checkout technology
- Alternative lending is disrupting legacy credit-based banking methods
- Cross-border payments represent a $20tn+ opportunity with fintech players prime for disruption
All securities transactions are offered by and conducted through ComCap LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, and a member of FINRA and SIPC. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security or financial instrument and any email received with instructions to purchase or sell securities will not be acted upon. Pursuant to SEC and FINRA regulations, all incoming and outgoing email of persons associated with the broker-dealer are subject to review by the firm’s compliance administrators, principals, and its regulatory agencies.